[arin-announce] It's Not Too Late to Join Us at ARIN + NANOG on the Road: Las Vegas

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Apr 27 12:49:11 EDT 2017

ARIN is taking the show on the road, and this time we are teaming up
with the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG) for a joint ARIN
+ NANOG on the Road in Las Vegas, NV. Joining us "on the road" is a
great first step to learn how you can take the wheel and steer the
future of the Internet. Registration is open, and we hope you can join
us for:

ARIN + NANOG on the Road: Las Vegas
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
Register at: https://www.arin.net/lasvegas

Speakers from ARIN and NANOG will present on many topics, some of which
include:

     * IPv4 Waiting List & IPv6 Adoption Update
     * ARIN Technical Services
     * Optics Tutorial
     * DNSSEC

In addition to providing great professional education, this event will
give you a chance to connect with colleagues as well as find out how you
can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the
shared ARIN and NANOG communities.

Registration is free, and continental breakfast, lunch, and an evening
reception are included. Seating is limited, so register today!

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
these events, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free
to contact us at meetings at arin.net or via nanog-support at nanog.org should
you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services