[arin-announce] ARIN 39 Meeting Report Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Apr 14 13:07:27 EDT 2017

The ARIN 39 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including
presentations, links to daily digests on TeamARIN, transcripts, and
webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN39

We thank everyone in the community who participated in ARIN 39, both in
person and remotely.

Please plan to join us at ARIN 40 in San Jose, California from 5-6
October 2017 so you can participate in this integral part of ARIN's
Policy Development Process. We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services