[arin-announce] ARIN 38 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 11 11:03:09 EDT 2016

Next week is the ARIN 38 Public Policy and Members Meeting, where we
will be in the thick of important community discussions on eight draft
policies.

     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR
Transfers to Specified Recipients)
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-7: Simplified requirements for
demonstrated need for IPv4 transfers
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-1: Reserved Pool Transfer Policy
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-2: Change timeframes for IPv4
requests to 24 months
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-4: Transfers for new entrants
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-5: Post-IPv4-Free-Pool-Depletion
Transfer Policy
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-6: Eliminate HD-Ratio from NRPM
     Draft Policy ARIN-2016-3: Alternative simplified criteria for
justifying small IPv4 transfers

The ARIN 38 agenda will also feature many other exciting segments,
including updates on software development and the importance of Whois
accuracy and public safety. We will also hear candidate speeches for the
ARIN Board of Trustees, Advisory Council, and Number Resource
Organization Number Council elections.

Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure
you are ready to participate as much as possible. To help you prepare,
ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review
or download beforehand. Just visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN38_materials

We hope to see you in Dallas, but if you are unable to join us in
person, remember that you can keep up with us by participating remotely!

View the agenda, learn more about remote participation, and register
today by visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN38

Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions. We look
forward to your participation!