[arin-announce] Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 38

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 4 11:00:36 EDT 2016

We hope that by now you’ve heard about the upcoming ARIN 38 Public
Policy and Members Meeting, which will be held 20-21 October in Dallas,
Texas. More importantly though, we hope that you are planning to take
part in this important policy discussion forum! Knowing that these
policies have the potential to directly affect your business, can you
think of a better reason to tune in and share your thoughts? We can’t
either.

The policy discussions at ARIN 38 will include:

     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR
Transfers to Specified Recipients)
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-7: Simplified requirements for
demonstrated need for IPv4 transfers
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-1: Reserved Pool Transfer Policy
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-2: Change timeframes for IPv4
requests to 24 months
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-4: Transfers for new entrants
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-5: Post-IPv4-Free-Pool-Depletion
Transfer Policy
     Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2016-6: Eliminate HD-Ratio from NRPM
     Draft Policy ARIN-2016-3: Alternative simplified criteria for
justifying small IPv4 transfers

All draft policy text is available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

We hope to see you there, but if you are unable to make it in person,
participating online can be equally rewarding. As a registered remote
participant, you'll be able to access the live transcript and webcast on
the ARIN website throughout the meeting, submit questions and comments
alongside in-person attendees, and raise your virtual hand during straw
polls.

In order to take full advantage of remote participation you will need a
Jabber client, and we'll need your Jabber Identifier (JID) when you
register. For more details, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN38_remote

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation. Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services