[arin-announce] Remote Participation at ARIN 37

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Mar 15 13:03:47 EDT 2016

ARIN 37 will be in Montego Bay, Jamaica on 17-20 April. Will you? We
sure hope so, but even if you can't make it in person, participating
online can be equally rewarding! In an effort to create a truly open
community forum, ARIN provides meeting materials, live transcripts, and
webcasts so you can be part of the action, wherever you are. Remote
attendees will also have access to a live chat as well as polling
options to make sure your voice is heard.

The webcast and live transcript are available to anyone, but if you want
to join in the meeting chat room and add your voice to the discussion
and participate in straw polls, you must register at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN37

Select "Register" and chose "Remote Participant" as your registration
type. You will need a Jabber client to participate in chat, and we will
ask for your Jabber Identifier (JID) when you register. For details, visit:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN37_remote

We will notify all remote participants when the meeting materials,
including the discussion guide, are available online.

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation at ARIN 37. Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have
any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services