[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Jul 16 11:20:44 EDT 2016

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes:

 > Users may now create and remove reassignments and reallocations
within ARIN Online

 > Phone numbers have been incorporated into ARIN Online account profiles

 > Network summary information has been incorporated into the IP address
search page