[arin-announce] Seeking IPv6 Trainers and Consultants

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jan 25 12:01:55 EST 2016

More and more companies are recognizing the need to deploy IPv6.  We
have heard that businesses are looking for trainers and consultants to
help them through this process. Based on the success of our directory of
IPv6 web hosting and DNS providers, we decided to stand up a similar
listing for trainers and consultants as part of our Get6 resources
(http://teamarin.net/get6/).

You can add yourself to the list of trainers and consultants by first
requesting an account on ARIN’s IPv6 wiki, https://getipv6.info. Just
send your name, preferred user name, and preferred email address (if
different than the one you're sending from) to webmaster at arin.net. Your
account will be created within one business day and an email will be
generated and sent to the email you provided asking you to setup your
own password for your account.

Once you have an account, you can add yourself to the Trainer and
Consultant listing at:
https://getipv6.info/display/IPv6/IPv6+Consulting+and+Training+Services

Regards,

Communications and Member Services