[arin-announce] Seeking Network Sponsor For Spring 2018 ARIN Meeting

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jan 14 11:08:44 EST 2016

In order to hold future ARIN meetings, we need to secure network
connectivity sponsors. This is the first and most important step in
making our meetings a reality.

ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting sponsorship provides a fantastic
opportunity for your organization to show its support of the
community-based, transparent, bottom-up policy development process that
has served as the foundation on which Internet infrastructure has
flourished.

We are currently seeking a network sponsor for ARIN 41 to be held in
Miami, Florida in April 2018.
Sponsors should be able to provide at least 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth
between the meeting venue and the Internet.

For additional requirements and benefits, please review our sponsorship
brochure at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.pdf

Think your organization might be able to help? Please contact ARIN
Meetings at meetings at arin.net or via our sponsor page at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.html

With much appreciation,

Communications and Member Services Department