[arin-announce] ARIN Public Policy Consultation @ NANOG 66 Tomorrow at 9:30 AM PST

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 8 15:09:12 EST 2016

If you aren't attending NANOG, you can still register as a remote
participant for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be
webcast beginning tomorrow at 9:30 AM PST. The PPC is an open public
discussion of Internet number resource policy, and part of ARIN's Policy
Development Process (PDP). Learn more at:

https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog66

ARIN will be offering a live transcript, and Jabber chat options for
remote participants, in addition to the webcast. Registered remote
participants may submit comments and questions to the discussions during
the meeting. Register to attend in person or remotely today at

https://www.arin.net/ppcregister

We will be adding new Jabber IDs up until 8:00 AM PST, so there is still
time to register to take part in the conversation.  Be sure to review
our Remote Participation page for complete instructions.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:

 > Draft Policy ARIN-2015-2: Modify 8.4 (Inter-RIR Transfers to
Specified Recipients)

 > Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-5: Out of region use

 > Draft Policy ARIN-2015-7: Simplified requirements for demonstrated
need for IPv4 transfers

 > Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-11: Remove transfer language which
only applied pre-exhaustion of IPv4 pool

Text available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

The Discussion Guide for the PPC is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ppc_nanog66/discussion_guide.pdf

Copies of the presentations of the meetings will be posted as they
become available.

Registered NANOG 66 attendees do not need to register to participate in
this session.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services