[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Sep 12 12:09:14 EDT 2015

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes:

https://www.arin.net/features/twofactor.html

 > Email notifications available for ticketed request updates (ARIN
Suggestion 2012.1)

 > Initial POC validation messages will be sent to all email addresses
associated with that POC (ARIN Suggestion 2013.27)

 > All Whois queries now display related Abuse Point of Contact (POC)
information (ARIN Suggestion 2014.25)

 > Unpaid invoices will only appear in red if past due (ARIN Suggestion
2014.22)

 > Requested query now displays on Whois results header (ARIN Suggestion
2012.2)

 > New Voting Contacts and Admin POCs may now directly replace their
predecessors (previously, the current Voting Contact or Admin POC needed
to be removed first)