[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat May 2 17:55:01 EDT 2015

ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
many improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes
are included below this message.

All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

Release Notes:

 > Transfers due to Mergers and Acquisitions (NRPM 8.2) may now be
requested within ARIN Online. To request a transfer, log into your ARIN
Online account and select TRANSFER RESOURCES on the left

 > The Whois Inaccuracy Report form no longer requires a company name or
phone number

 > Whois port 43 query results no longer list /8 allocations from the
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) to other Regional Internet
Registries (RIRs)

 > Whois queries for resources administered by another RIR now contain
links to that RIR’s Whois (per ARIN suggestion 2011.29)

 > Reponses from template processing are now conformant to RFC 3156 with
pgp signatures and multi-part messages