[arin-announce] Temporary ARIN Online Outage Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Mar 11 11:37:55 EDT 2015

At 12:15PM EDT, we are going to restart one of our application servers
to mitigate an instability issue.  This will cause a temporary
disruption of Reg-RWS and ARIN Online.  These services will be back
online at approximately 12:20 PM EDT.

All other ARIN publicly available services (Whois, IRR, RPKI Repository
Services, etc) will be available during this outage.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer