[arin-announce] POC Verification Statistics Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Mar 4 09:30:34 EST 2015

In addition to the extensive statistical reports maintained on
https://www.arin.net/knowledge/statistics/index.html, ARIN is pleased to
announce the availability of Point of Contact record (POC) verification
statistics. These statistics include the following data points:

 > Number of direct POCs emailed during prior month
 > Number of indirect POCs emailed during prior month
 > Number of direct POCs emailed year-to-date
 > Number of indirect POCs emailed year-to-date
 > Number of invalid direct POCs as of report generation date (first day
of the month)
 > Number of invalid indirect POCs as of report generation date

ARIN is committed to serving its community members and maintaining the
highest level of responsibility and transparency. We encourage you to
utilize ARIN's statistical reports and to participate in ARIN and its
Policy Development Process as we continue to strive to serve your needs.

Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Chief Information Officer