[arin-announce] Be the Voice of IPv6 in the Media

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jun 16 13:03:09 EDT 2015

Are you interested in joining media efforts with ARIN when the IPv4
waiting list for unmet requests is activated?  We are seeking service
providers that offer IPv6 services and who would be interested in being
involved in media relations surrounding ARIN’s IPv4 depletion.

With only .13 /8s of IPv4 inventory remaining in ARIN’s free pool, we
expect to reach depletion very soon.  Find out more details in our IPv4
depletion blog series: http://teamarin.net/category/ipv4-depletion/.

Please email us at media at arin.net if you would like to volunteer your
company to serve as a media liaison to field any press inquires and show
a commitment to IPv6 support by issuing a press release or communicating
with your customers about the importance of IPv6 at this critical point
in the Internet’s history by Friday, 19 June 2015.

We are also seeking individuals to feature as IPv6 Forward Thinkers as
part of our Get6 campaign to encourage more companies to adopt IPv6:
http://teamarin.net/get6/forward-thinkers/.

If your company has already made your website(s) available over IPv6 and
you would like to encourage others to follow suit for the longevity of
the Internet as we run out of IPv4, please contact us at get6 at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services