[arin-announce] Call for Nominations: NRO NC ARIN Region
info at arin.net
Mon Jul 20 11:37:19 EDT 2015
You are invited to nominate candidates from the ARIN region to fill one
seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) that
will become vacant when Louie Lee’s term expires on 31 December 2015.
Candidates must be willing to serve a three-year term beginning 1
January 2016. Incumbents may be nominated for consecutive terms.
The ARIN Board of Trustees will also appoint an NRO NC representative
from the slate of candidates to complete the one year remaining in the
term previously held by Ron da Silva.
Information about the NRO NC, also known as the Address Supporting
Organization Address Council, and who else is currently serving can be
You can make your nomination by clicking “nominate” at:
Nomination details are included below. If you have questions, please
contact us at info at arin.net <mailto:info at arin.net>.
Now is also a good time for member organizations to check to make
certain that they have a Voting Contact eligible to vote in the upcoming
election before the voter eligibility deadline of 24 August. Direct any
questions to info at arin.net <mailto:info at arin.net>.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
1. Any individual, regardless of ARIN membership status, may
self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates for any open NRO Number
Council position. You can read instructions on how to make nominations at:
2. Any individual residing within the ARIN region may be nominated, with
the exception of Regional Internet Registry staff members. View the
countries in the ARIN service region here at:
3. All nominees must confirm that they qualify to serve and do not
violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List at:
4. Nominations must be received by 5:00 PM ET on Monday, 17 August 2015.
5. Each nominee must submit the nominee questionnaire by 5:00 PM ET on
Thursday, 20 August 2015. Questionnaires are available for review at:
6. ARIN will contact all nominees via email and/or telephone to verify
that they are willing and able to fulfill a three-year term. If ARIN
cannot reach the nominee, the nomination will be rejected.
7. You may view the Requirements and Responsibilities of NRO NC Members at:
Responsibilities of NRO NC representatives are further outlined in the
ASO Memorandum of Understanding at:
8. Further information on the NRO NC is available on the ASO website at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ARIN-announce