[arin-announce] Introducing ARIN's Senior Director of Global Registry Knowledge

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Feb 23 11:00:49 EST 2015

As part of our focus on registry data quality, ARIN has created a new
senior position specifically to lead our efforts in that area. We are
pleased to announce that Leslie Nobile, ARIN's Director of Registration
Services, has accepted this new role as Senior Director of Global
Registry Knowledge.  Leslie has over 20 years of experience working in
the global Internet Registry business, and her extensive background and
experience provides her with a unique perspective into the registry
system and will serve her well in this new role overseeing Internet
registry data quality and integrity programs.  Leslie will formally move
into her new position on 23 February 2015.

While her replacement is being sought, Richard Jimmerson will
temporarily take over the management of the Registration Services
Department.

Please join me in congratulating Leslie in her new role!

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO