[arin-announce] ARIN Public Policy Consultation @ NANOG 63 Today at 9:30 AM CST
info at arin.net
Tue Feb 3 09:05:45 EST 2015
If you aren't attending NANOG, you can still register as a remote
participant for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be
webcast beginning today at 9:30 AM CST. The PPC is an open public
discussion of Internet number resource policy, and part of ARIN's Policy
Development Process (PDP).
Learn more: https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog63
ARIN will be offering a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat
options for remote participants. Registered remote participants may
submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting.
Register to attend in person or remotely today at
We will be adding new Jabber IDs at the 11AM break, so there is still
time to take part in the conversation. Be sure to review our Remote
Participation page for complete instructions.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove Operational Reverse DNS Text
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from
last-allocation to total-aggregate
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-19: New MDN Allocation Based on Past
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size per
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-22: Removal of Minimum in Section 4.10
Text available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/
The Discussion Guide for the PPC is available on the agenda page of the
event website (URL above).
Copies of the presentations of the meetings will also be posted as they
Registered NANOG 63 attendees do not need to register to participate in
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce