[arin-announce] Call For Hosting and DNS Providers That Support IPv6

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Aug 11 13:00:18 EDT 2015

More and more companies are recognizing the need to make their websites
available over IPv6 to reach the whole Internet.  We have heard it can
be a challenging process for businesses to find providers that offer
IPv6 support, so we want to make that step in the process just a little
bit less daunting.

ARIN is preparing to publish a go-to list of webhosting and DNS
providers that offer IPv6 support as part of our Get6 resources
(http://teamarin.net/get6/).  We are looking for hosting providers that
offer native or tunneled IPv6 and DNS providers that offer transit over
IPv6 and IPv6 AAAA records.  If you would like to be included in this
list, please contact us at get6 at arin.net by 31 August 2015 with your
company name, URL, and contact email address. If you are a hosting
provider, please include whether you offer native or tunneled IPv6 or
any other services via IPv6. If you are a DNS provider, please include
whether you offer IPv6 transit and AAAA records for your customers.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services