[arin-announce] Participate in the Public Policy Process

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 1 11:26:24 EDT 2015

You may have heard about the upcoming ARIN 35 Public Policy and Member
Meeting, held 12-15 April in San Francisco, and we hope you will take
part in this important policy discussion forum. Knowing that these
policies have a direct impact on your business, can you think of a
better reason to tune in and share your thoughts? We can't either.

The policy discussions at ARIN 35 will include:

* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove Operational Reverse DNS Text
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Needs Attestation for some IPv4 Transfers
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size
per Section 4.4
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-22: Removal of Minimum in Section 4.10
* Draft Policy ARIN-2015-1: Modification to Criteria for IPv6 Initial
End-User Assignments

All draft policy text is available at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

We will also have some exciting features on our agenda, including:

* An update from the CRISP Team on the IANA Stewardship Transition process
* An IPv4 Transfer Experience panel
* The latest on Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP), the newly
accepted IETF specifications for accessing Whois information

We hope to see you there, but if you are unable to make it in person,
participating online can be equally rewarding. As a registered remote
participant, you'll be able to access the live transcript and webcast on
the ARIN website throughout the meeting, submit questions and comments
alongside in-person attendees, and raise your virtual hand during straw
polls.

In order to take full advantage of remote participation you will need a
Jabber client, and we'll need your Jabber Identifier (JID) when you
register. For details, visit the ARIN 35 Remote Participation page:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN35_remote

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation. Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services