[arin-announce] ARIN 34 Fellowship Recipients

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 25 14:38:01 EDT 2014

ARIN is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program
recipients for ARIN 34 in Baltimore, Maryland.

.    Canada: Adam Thompson, MBIX; Winnipeg
.    USA: Terry Hoke, Sierra Tel Internet; California
.    USA: George Lyle IV, Internews; Maryland
.    Caribbean: Andre Graham, University College of the Caribbean; Jamaica

Additionally we welcome the Postel Network Operator's Scholarship
Recipients:

.    Mukom Akong Tamon, AFRINIC, Mauritius
.    Bayani Benjamin R. Lara, University of the Philippines; Diliman

Please join us in welcoming Adam, Terry, George, Andre, Mukom, and
Bayani to ARIN 34 in Baltimore, 9-10 October 2014.  If you haven't
registered, we encourage you to do it today!

https://www.arin.net/ARIN34

ARIN Fellows receive:

.    Round-trip airfare to the meeting
.    Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
.    A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses

Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 35 in April 2015 in San
Francisco? Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you
know is interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program
and a link to the application are available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services