[arin-announce] New Instructional Video: Resource Transfers 101

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 4 13:33:03 EDT 2014

ARIN is pleased to present the latest in a series of ARIN Online
instructional videos, entitled "Resource Transfers 101," which will
guide you through the transfer request process and brief you on what to
expect. This video is a helpful primer for those who are new to resource
transfers, and we hope that it helps make your first Autonomous System
Number (ASN) or IP address transfer a smoother process.

This video series may be found on our YouTube page at:

https://www.youtube.com/teamarin

If you have any questions or comments, please contact Registration
Services at hostmaster at arin.net or by phone at 703-227-0660.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services