[arin-announce] Join us Thursday for ARIN On the Road in Columbia, SC

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Oct 27 13:00:04 EDT 2014

We are pleased to invite you to join us this Thursday at:

ARIN on the Road: Columbia, South Carolina
Thursday, 30 October, 2014
10:00 AM - 3:30 PM EDT
Columbia, South Carolina

Register at: https://www.arin.net/columbia

This free event features educational sessions, great discussions, and
networking opportunities.

This agenda includes sessions on ARIN services, the status of IPv6
adoption, current ARIN policy developments, ARIN technical services, and
more. At the end of the day you are welcome to stay for an Ask ARIN
session to speak one-on-one with an ARIN staff member about requesting
and managing Internet number resources, new technical developments, or
policy issues.

Lunch will be provided, plus we will hold a drawing for a $100 Amazon
gift card for those who fill out a short survey at the conclusion of
each event.

We encourage you to register today. Joining us "on the road" is a great
first step to learn how you can take the wheel and steer the future of
the Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
this event, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free to
contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services