[arin-announce] ARIN PPC At NANOG 62 Report Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 16 12:06:59 EDT 2014

ARIN conducted a Public Policy Consultation (PPC) at NANOG 62 in
Baltimore, Maryland on 7 October. The report for this meeting, which
includes presentations, summary notes, webcast archives and transcripts
of the entire meeting, is now available on the ARIN website.

https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog62

We thank everyone in the community who participated in person and
remotely. We hope you will join us at future meetings and take part in
the Internet number resource Policy Development Process (PDP).

Regards,

Communications and Member Services