[arin-announce] ACSP Consultation: Open Suggestion Review and Project Prioritization Survey
info at arin.net
Fri Mar 28 12:01:51 EDT 2014
During the next two weeks in preparation for ARIN 33, we are asking you
to review the active suggestions received since the last ARIN meeting in
Phoenix, Arizona. We are asking you to review the active suggestions
listed below and:
1. Comment on the merits of each - (eg. Worth doing, not worth the
effort, must have, etc.)
2. For those you think have merit, rank them in your desired order
of potential implementation.
Be sure to read the more detailed notes at the url for each suggestion
* 2013.22: Sunsetting of RWhois support -
* 2013.27: POC Validation Messaging Destination -
* 2013.28: POC Validation Message Removal Upon Validation -
* 2013.29: Improve ARIN Online Form Time-Out Behavior -
* 2014.4: Support HTTPS for Whois-RWS -
* 2014.6: RPKI ROAs with an origin of AS0 -
There will be a discussion period about these suggestions during the
ARIN 33 Public Policy and Members Meeting. Within 30 days after the
meeting, ARIN staff will publish the prioritized list of suggestions,
noting any closed because the community found them to lack merit.
Please provide comments to arin-consult at arin.net. You can subscribe to
this mailing list at:
Discussion on arin-consult at arin.net will close on 29 April 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact us at info at arin.net.
The information gleaned from this community feedback session will be
used as feedback for ARIN management to help prioritize future work. In
addition to input gathered at the ARIN meeting, we have a survey
The survey will remain open until 29 April, and we are eager to hear
from you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future
development and service priorities.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce