[arin-announce] ARIN 33 Fellowship Recipients

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Mar 20 13:24:19 EDT 2014

ARIN is pleased to announce the recipients of its ARIN Meeting
Fellowship Program for ARIN 33 in Chicago, Illinois. After reviewing the
slate of applicants, one fellow was selected from each of the major
areas of the ARIN region:

* Canada: Jose Alvarado, Allstream Corp.; Ontario
* USA: Brett Henrich, Infracore LLC; California
* Caribbean:  Kevin Powell, University College of Caribbean; Jamaica

ARIN Fellows receive the following benefits:

* Round-trip airfare to the meeting
* Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
* A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses

Please join us in welcoming Jose, Brett, and Kevin to ARIN 33 in
Chicago, 13-16 April 2014.  If you haven't registered, we encourage you
to do it today!

https://www.arin.net/ARIN33_register

Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 34 in October 2014 in Baltimore?
Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you know is
interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program and a
link to the application are available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services