[arin-announce] On the Road to San Diego and Salt Lake City

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jan 27 13:29:36 EST 2014

We are pleased to invite you to join us at our first two events of 2014.
This February we will be headed to San Diego, California and Salt Lake
City, Utah. These free events will feature educational sessions, great
discussions, and networking opportunities.

*ARIN + NANOG on the Road San Diego

*    Tuesday, 25 February 2014
     Handlery Hotel & Resort
    10:00 AM -- 5:30 PM; Happy Hour: 5:30 PM -- 6:30 PM
     Registration required: http://www.cvent.com/d/34qp5h

This event is hosted by the American Registry for Internet Numbers
(ARIN) and the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG). The
morning sessions will get you up to speed on the ARIN's role, strategic
objectives, Internet number resource management, policy discussions,
technical services and more.  Afternoon sessions will feature NANOG
tutorials on Network Security, IPv6, Traceroutes, and BGP presented by
members of the NANOG community.

*ARIN on the Road Salt Lake City

*    Thursday, 27 February 2014
     Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
     10:00 AM -- 3:30 PM
     Registration required: https://www.arin.net/aotrslc

This agenda includes sessions on ARIN services, the status of IPv6
adoption, current ARIN policy developments, ARIN technical services, and
more. At the end of the day you are welcome to stay for an Ask ARIN
session to speak one-on-one with an ARIN staff member about requesting
and managing Internet number resources, new technical developments, or
policy issues.

*More Information about Both Events:*
Lunch will be provided at both ARIN+NANOG on the Road San Diego and ARIN
on the Road Salt Lake City.  We will hold two drawings for a $100 Amazon
gift card for those who fill out a short survey at the conclusion of
each event.

Don't wait until it's too late to register! We expect a good turnout and
space is limited, so sign up as soon as you know for certain you can
attend. Joining us "on the road" is a great first step to learn how you
can take the wheel and steer the future of the Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
these events, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free
to contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services