[arin-announce] San Diego and Salt Lake City ARIN on the Roads

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 13 11:00:18 EST 2014

In two weeks we will be taking our ARIN on the Road events to San Diego,
California and Salt Lake City, Utah.  If you are in town, please plan to
join us. Registration is free, but required so we can save you a
seat.Lunch will be provided.

*Tuesday, 25 February 2014?*

/ARIN + NANOG on the Road San Diego /

Handlery Hotel and Resort

10:00 AM -- 5:30 PM; Happy Hour: 5:30 PM -- 6:30 PM

Hosted by both ARIN and NANOG, we will have a day of sessions and
tutorials on topics ranging from Internet number resource management,
policy discussions, technical services, network security, IPv6,
traceroutes, and BGP. Register now: http://www.cvent.com/d/34qp5h

*Thursday, 27 February 2014*

/ARIN on the Road Salt Lake City /

Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel?

10:00 AM -- 3:30 PM?

We'll be discussing ARIN services, the status of IPv6 adoption, current
policy developments, technical services, and more at this event.
Register now: https://www.arin.net/aotrslc

Regards,

Communications and Member Services?