[arin-announce] ARIN Public Policy Consultation @ NANOG 60 Today at 9:30 AM EDT
info at arin.net
Tue Feb 11 09:18:55 EST 2014
If you aren’t at NANOG, you can still register as a remote participant
for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be webcast this
morning beginning at 9:30 AM EDT. The PPC is an open public discussion
of Internet number resource policy, and part of ARIN's Policy
Development Process (PDP).
ARIN will be offering a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat
options for remote participants. Registered remote participants may
submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting.
Register to attend in person or remotely today at
We will be adding new Jabber IDs at the 11AM break, so there is still
time to take part in the conversation.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
• Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for New
Multiple Discrete Networks
• Draft Policy ARIN-2013-7: NRPM 4 (IPv4) Policy Cleanup
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-2: Improving 8.4 Anti-Flip Language
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-3: Remove 8.2 and 8.3 and 8.4 Minimum IPv4
Block Size Requirements
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-4: Remove 4.2.5 Web Hosting Policy
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-5: Remove 7.2 Lame Delegations
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1 (Maintaining IN-ADDRs)
• Draft Policy ARIN-2014-7: Section 4.4 Micro Allocation Conservation Update
• Proposals (193, 199 and 201)
Registered NANOG 60 attendees do not need to register to participate in
this session. ARIN welcomes members of the NANOG community who will not
be in Atlanta to register as remote participants.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce