[arin-announce] RESTful ROA Request Generation Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Sat Feb 1 10:48:51 EST 2014

ARIN is proud to announce that Hosted Resource Public Key Infrastructure
(RPKI) certificate holders may now programmatically submit ROA Requests
via ARIN’s RESTful API. We hope that this will benefit customers who
want to take advantage of ARIN’s Hosted RPKI, but have large resource
sets that make web-based ROA Request generation infeasible.

ARIN is committed to providing a rich set of APIs to help community
members access ARIN services, including directory and
provisioning/registration services, and we hope that the community will
benefit from this work by building tools that will allow for easier
automated interactions with ARIN in the future.

For more information on the ARIN RESTful API (Reg-RWS), visit:

https://www.arin.net/resources/restful-interfaces.html

For the specific ROA Request method and XML payload, visit:

https://www.arin.net/resources/restfulmethods.html#roa

We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to develop
RPKI and other important services for the community.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technical Officer