[arin-announce] ARIN Membership tops 5,000!

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Dec 8 11:11:17 EST 2014

ARIN is a member-based organization, and we couldn't have made it this
far without the support and guidance of our Membership. Since our
inception, you have participated in 34 Public Policy and Members
Meetings, initiated and discussed over 88 community-developed policies,
and cast over 21,000 votes in ARIN Elections. Thank you!

We rely on our members to be "good citizens" by voting in elections,
attending meetings, and participating in the policy process, so we can
continue to fulfill our mission. The primary benefit and responsibility
of the ARIN Membership is voting each year in ARIN Elections for the
ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. So we especially appreciate
all the Designated Member Representatives (DMRs) of member organizations
who vote in ARIN Elections.

To learn more about ARIN membership, visit:
https://www.arin.net/about_us/membership/index.html

Thank you ARIN Members for all of your vital work and we look forward to
watching our membership numbers continue to rise as the Internet soars
to unseen heights!

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Communications and Member Services