[arin-announce] ARIN 33 Day 3, Members Meeting

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 16 09:30:42 EDT 2014

Good morning, today is the third and final day of ARIN 33.

*REMOTE PARTICIPATION*

Participate in today's Members Meeting from any location with our online
webcast and live transcript. For details refer to:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN33_remote__

*AGENDA*

Preview today's agenda and check for updates at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN33_agenda

*SOCIAL MEDIA*

On Twitter? Use the hashtag #ARIN33 for all your tweets about the
meeting.  Plus follow along here: http://ow.ly/vGT7X

*PRESENTATIONS*

Slides from each session will be posted on online at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN33_materials

*MEETING RECAP*

Read yesterday's Public Policy Meeting recap at:
http://teamarin.net/?p=7705 and check TeamARIN again at the end of
today's session for the next edition.

*MEETING SURVEY*

Please give us feedback on your experience at ARIN 33 by completing the
General Meeting Survey in the ARIN 33 mobile app. Didn't get the app?
That is ok, we will besending everyone who registered a survey invite
soon, so watch your email. All entries received by Wednesday, 23 April
2014, 5:00 PM (EDT) will beentered in a raffle drawing to win a Xbox One.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers