[arin-announce] Participate in Public Policy Development

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 2 12:33:01 EDT 2014

You may have heard about the ARIN 33 Public Policy and Member Meeting,
taking place 13-16 April in Chicago, Illinois. We hope to see you there,
but if it is not possible for you to attend, we hope you'll take
advantage of our remote participation options. These include:

* online meeting materials and copies of the presentations
* a live transcript and webcast of all regular sessions
* remote chat and poll voting options.

The Public Policy Meeting takes place 14 - 15 April from 9:00 AM – 5:00
PM CDT. The Members Meeting (open to all interested participants!) takes
place 16 April from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT. ARIN 33 will include a wide
variety of topics, including the 14 policy proposals up for discussion,
reports from throughout the ARIN region and beyond, as well as an Open
Microphone session.

You will need to register as a remote participant and have a Jabber
client to participate in chat. Please be sure to provide your Jabber
Identifier (JID) when you register. For details, including how to get a
Jabber ID if you don't have one, visit our ARIN 33 Remote Participation
page at:
http://www.cvent.com/d/84qlcp/2K

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation. Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services