[arin-announce] ARIN 32 Fellowship Recipients

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 25 16:11:31 EDT 2013

ARIN is pleased to announce the recipients of its ARIN Meeting
Fellowship Program for ARIN 32 in Phoenix, Arizona. After reviewing the
slate of applicants, one fellow was selected from each of the major
areas of the ARIN region:

• Canada: Darlene Thompson, Nunavut Department of Education; Nunavut
• USA: Roger Caruth, Researcher; Washington DC
• Caribbean: Vernon O’Brien, NAWASA; Grenada

ARIN Fellows receive the following benefits:

• Round-trip airfare to the meeting
• Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
• A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses

Additionally we welcome the Postel Network Operator’s Scholarship Recipient:

• Humberto Galiza, G8 Networks / Webfoco

Please join us in welcoming Darlene, Roger, Vernon, and Humberto to ARIN
32 in Phoenix, Arizona 10-11 October 2013. If you haven’t registered, we
encourage you to do it today!

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-32/index.html

Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 33 in April 2014 in Chicago,
Illinois? Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you
know is interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program
and a link to the application are available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services