[arin-announce] New ARIN Online Instructional Videos

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 1 09:59:42 EDT 2013

We are pleased to announce three new ARIN Online instructional videos
for ARIN Online users. The first video in this series, entitled
“Managing Your ARIN Records,” provides an overview of the relationship
between records in ARIN’s database, and how users can search for and
manage them through the ARIN website.

Two additional videos, entitled “Point of Contact (POC) Records” and
“Organization Identifiers (Org IDs)” guide users through common
processes, such as creating and recovering specific records, and linking
them to ARIN Online accounts.

We hope that these videos will serve as a valuable resource for ARIN
Online users. We are currently developing additional instructional
videos which will be released in the coming months, so stay tuned, and
feel free to contact info at arin.net with any feedback, suggestions, or
questions.

These videos may be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMUB5vUxj1s.

Regards,