[arin-announce] ARIN on the Road Québec

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu May 30 14:02:54 EDT 2013

For those in the Québec City area, please plan on joining us for our
next ARIN on the Road event Thursday, 13 June. This free, one-day
program will involve great discussions, educational sessions, and
networking opportunities. We'll be covering topics like: ARIN's
technical services, the status of IPv6 adoption, current policy
developments, hot topics in Internet governance, and more.

All sessions and discussions will be conducted in English and
simultaneously translated into French.

Register today at: https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/.

Come learn how you can help steer the future of the Internet. Contact us
at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services