[arin-announce] New ARIN Fee Schedule Implemented Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jul 1 07:00:52 EDT 2013

Today ARIN implemented the new Fee Schedule adopted by the Board of
Trustees on 7 January 2013. The new Fee Schedule:

 > Aligns the IPv4 and IPv6 fee schedules for ISPs into a single set of
registration services plans based on total resources held

 > Includes a per-address block and per-ASN maintenance fee schedule for
end users

 > Adds a new, very low cost category (i.e. XX-Small) for the smallest
organizations

 > Increases transfer fees and clarifies the associated costs

These changes help to balance overall fees so that customers receiving
comparable services are paying comparable fees where feasible, and to
reduce, where possible, the costs for smaller ISPs.

The new Fee Schedule is available at:
https://www.arin.net/fees/fee_schedule.html

Please review the Fee Schedule FAQ for details on the changes:
https://www.arin.net/fees/faq_fee_schedule.html

ARIN resource holders may view an estimate of annual fees using a fee
calculator tool within ARIN Online. To access this tool, log into ARIN
Online and select "BILLING INFO" on the left-hand side. Select an
organization linked to your ARIN Online account, and select the "fee"
option from the right-hand side.

The fee calculator is provided as an aid for registrants to determine
the potential amount of their annual fees. We do not guarantee its
applicability or accuracy in regard to your individual circumstances.

If you have additional questions, please contact billing at arin.net or
submit via Ask ARIN, while logged into your ARIN Online account.

Regards,

John Curran
President & CEO