[arin-announce] Registration for ARIN 31 Now Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 30 13:02:51 EST 2013

Registration is now open for the ARIN 31 Public Policy and Members
Meeting, 21-24 April 2013 at the Hilton Barbados Hotel in Bridgetown,
Barbados. And it is free for everyone who registers by 19 April! For
more information about ARIN 31, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN-31/

Plan on attending this biannual Public Policy and Members Meeting, where
you can:

 >Discuss draft Internet number resource policies

 >Network with colleagues

 >Bring your voice and ideas to the Internet technical community

Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

There will be a $150 registration fee for all on-site registrations and
registrations received after 19 April 2013, with the following exceptions:

 >ARIN General Members in good standing and ARIN Advocates (up to two
representatives)

 > Staff colleagues and Board members from other RIRs

If you are unsure of your organization's membership status, contact the
ARIN Communications and Member Services Department at info at arin.net or
703-227-9854.

ARIN 31 OVERVIEW

 >Sunday, 21 April: Happy Hour

 >Monday, 22 April: First Timer's Breakfast for new ARIN meeting
attendees, Day One of ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Evening Social at
Harbour Lights.

 >Tuesday, 23 April: Day Two of ARIN Public Policy Meeting

 >Wednesday, 24 April: ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN 31 attendees)

ARIN 31 attendees qualify for a special $199 USD single/double occupancy
room rate until 20 March (subject to applicable taxes/fees/charges).
Space is limited, so reserve your room early! For more hotel and travel
details, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN-31/hotel.html

One last thing, as you consider your travel, note that the Caribbean
Network Operators Forum (CaribNOG) is holding a meeting directly after
ARIN in the same hotel - it is open to everyone. Check it out at:

http://www.caribnog.org/

Can't join us onsite? ARIN offers remote participation featuring
webcast, live transcripts, and chat options. We are working on an
enhanced remote participation package, so register now and we will
contact you with full details as soon as they are available.

We'd like to thank LIME for sponsoring ARIN 31's network connectivity.
Other sponsorship opportunities are still available. Take part in making
ARIN 31 a memorable event! Contact us at meetings at arin.net or through
our online contact form at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN-31/sponsorship.html

Additional ARIN 31 information, including a more detailed agenda, will
be posted on our website as the meeting approaches, so stay tuned!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services