[arin-announce] ARIN Public Policy Consultation @ NANOG 57 Today at 4:30 EST

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Feb 5 10:00:38 EST 2013

If you aren't at NANOG, you can still register as a remote participant
for ARIN's first Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be webcast
this afternoon beginning at 4:30 PM EST. The PPC is an open public
discussion of Internet number resource policy, and part of ARIN's new
Policy Development Process (PDP).
ARIN will be offering a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat
options for remote participants. Registered remote participants may
submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting.
Register to attend in person or remotely today at:

https://www.arin.net/app/meeting/registration/?action=show_form&meeting_id=46

Your Jabber ID must be registered by 4:00PM EST if you wish to
participate. We do encourage you to register early so you have ample
time to test the chat before the session opens.

Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:

 >ARIN-2012-2: IPv6 Subsequent Allocations Utilization Requirement

 >ARIN-prop-182 Update Residential Customer Definition to not exclude
wireless as Residential Service

 >ARIN-prop-183 Section 8.4 Transfer enhancement

The PPC will also include an Open Microphone. Learn more at
https://www.arin.net/ppc_nanog57/index.html.

Registered NANOG 57 attendees do not need to register to participate in
this session. ARIN welcomes members of the NANOG community who will not
be in Orlando to register as remote participants.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services