[arin-announce] Remote Participation at ARIN 32

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 15 13:27:04 EDT 2013

ARIN 32 will be in Phoenix on 10-11 October. Will you? We sure hope so,
but if you are unable to make it in person, or would rather participate
in your pajamas, participating online can be equally rewarding. In an
effort to create a truly open community forum, ARIN provides meeting
materials, live transcripts and webcasts to help you feel like part of
the action, and remote attendee chat and voting options to make sure
your voice gets heard, even if it's from your living room.

In order to join in the meeting chat room so you can add your voice to
discussion and take part in straw polls, you'll need to register
yourself at https://www.arin.net/ARIN-32/. Just select "Register for
ARIN 32," then select "ARIN 32 Remote Participant" from the drop-down
menu. You'll need a Jabber client to participate in chat, and we'll need
your Jabber Identifier (JID) when you register. For details, visit:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN-32/remote.html

Before we kick off ARIN 32, take a little time to familiarize yourself
with the meeting agenda and materials, all of which will be available
online. You will need the ARIN 32 Discussion Guide and the Number
Resource Policy Manual to help you follow along with the draft policy
discussions. Other materials will be available to get you up to speed on
new services, hot topics in the industry, and ARIN election candidates
and proceedings. We'll let the community know when the materials and
agenda are posted, so keep an eye on your inbox.

As a registered remote participant, you'll have access to the live
transcript and webcast on the ARIN website during general session hours,
you can submit questions and comments alongside in-person attendees, and
you'll be able to raise your virtual hand during straw polls. We'll even
mail you an official ARIN 32 t-shirt just for participating!

Note that all remote participants are subject to the Remote
Participation Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation at ARIN 32. Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have
any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services