[arin-announce] ARIN on the Road Louisville and Minneapolis

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 5 13:01:31 EDT 2012

ARIN is looking forward to our two ARIN on the Road events in
Louisville, Kentucky on Tuesday, 11 September and Minneapolis, Minnesota
on Thursday, 13 September. We have record registration numbers for these
day-long programs that will involve great discussions, educational
sessions, and networking opportunities. We’ll be talking about
everything from ARIN's technical services, the status of IPv6 adoption,
current ARIN policy developments, hot topics in Internet governance, and
more.

If you don’t want to miss the fun, there are still limited spaces left
for you to claim. Learn more about ARIN on the Road and register at:

https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/. ARIN on the Road is a unique
opportunity to learn more about how ARIN operates and interacts with the
Internet community and to learn how you can help steer the future of the
Internet. Feel free to contact us at info at arin.net if you have any
questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services