[arin-announce] ARIN XXX Begins at 1:30 PM CDT Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Oct 24 10:00:42 EDT 2012

Howdy Partners,

The ARIN XXX Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in Dallas,
Texas.  ARIN is offering a webcast and live transcript of the
proceedings for those who wish to participate online. The times of the
broadcast are as follows:

*Public Policy Meeting* (policy and technical discussions)
         Wednesday, 24 October 1:30 PM -- 5:30 PM
         Thursday, 25 October 9:00 AM -- 6:00 PM
*Members Meeting* (ARIN reports, Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
reports)
         Friday, 26 October 9:00 AM -- 12:00 PM