[arin-announce] ARIN XXX Remote Participation & Webcast Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Oct 17 13:02:50 EDT 2012

We hope you will be joining us in Dallas for ARIN XXX, but if you can't
make it in person, we invite you to take advantage of our remote
participation option. As part of ARIN's continuing effort to create a
community-wide, open forum, remote participants are encouraged to engage
in policy discussions and other meeting sessions from any location for
free.

Remote participants need to register at https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/
to participate in the meeting chat rooms. Click "Register for ARIN XXX"
and select "ARIN XXX Remote Participant" from the drop-down menu.

For more information about how to become a remote participant and when
remote participation sessions are available see
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/remote.html.

The entire ARIN XXX Public Policy Meeting and ARIN Members Meeting will
be webcast, and there will also be a live transcript so you can read
along in real time. Registration is not required to view the webcast or
live transcript, but only registered remote participants will be able to
submit comments during question and answer periods and to vote during
polling.

All of the meeting materials, including the Number Resource Policy
Manual (NRPM) and the Policy Discussion guide are available to download
from:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXX/materials.html

We try to stick to the posted agenda, but sometimes things do change.
To keep up with any late-breaking changes an iCal version of the agenda
is available. To successfully subscribe to this calendar and receive
live updates, we recommend viewing this email on your mobile device and
clicking on the following link:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/0u939uj55oaeeb1uql2qvt2juo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.

Please refer to your operating system and application resources for more
detailed instructions.

Your participation is important to ARIN and the Internet community.
Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services