[arin-announce] Upcoming ARIN Billing Changes

INFO info at arin.net
Mon Oct 1 10:00:45 EDT 2012

On 13 October, ARIN will release new billing functionality in ARIN
Online that will replace the current electronic invoice payment methods
located at https://www.arin.net/fees/forms.html.

Currently, users wishing to pay ARIN invoices may select the appropriate
billing form for their invoice type, and process their payment
externally via an online credit card processor. Beginning 13 October,
ARIN will offer two payment options. The first is a universal payment
form located within the BILLING INFO section of ARIN Online. The second
option, which will be accessible from the Make a Payment page at
https://www.arin.net/fees/forms.html, does not require a user to log
into ARIN Online, but does require the user to provide the invoice
number, amount, and applicable Org ID.

The current forms will be deprecated upon this deployment. Links to
payment forms in outstanding invoices will redirect to the new payment
information.

Payments by check will continue to be accepted and should be directed to
the following address:

American Registry for Internet Numbers
P. O. Box 79010
Baltimore, Maryland 21279-0010

All online payment transactions and credit account information are
processed using secure protocols. You may only pay one invoice at a time
and fees may not be prepaid. Credit card numbers are not retained by
ARIN in any way.

We appreciate your patience with this transition as we seek to better
serve our community. If you have any questions regarding this change,
please contact ARIN at billing at arin.net.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technical Officer