[arin-announce] Reminder: Fee Schedule and PDP Consultations Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Nov 16 09:03:28 EST 2012

The  consultation on proposed changes to the ARIN Fee Schedule will be
closing on 26 November 2012, and the consultation onthe revised Policy
Development Process (PDP) will close 30 November 2012.

Consultation text and links to the proposed Fee Schedule and PDP are
available at:

Fee Schedule:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/community_consult/10-25-2012_fee_schedule.html

PDP:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/community_consult/10-29-2012_revised_pdp.html

There has been a lively dialog about the proposed changes to the Fee
Schedule.We encourage you to review the Consultation Mailing List
archive, and post your comments before the consultation expires.

http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-consult/

The revision of the PDP incorporated minor changes as a result of the
discussion and feedback from an earlier consult that took place in June
2012. We welcome community input on these changes, including posts in
support if you agree with the changes.

Please provide your comments to arin-consult at arin.net

ARIN seeks clear direction through community input, so your feedback is
important. If you have any questions, please contact us at info at arin.net
<mailto:info at arin.net>.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services Department