[arin-announce] LAST CHANCE: ARIN Projects Survey Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue May 15 15:06:58 EDT 2012

It is the last day to share your feedback on potential new services and
improvements at ARIN.

To gather community input on future upgrades and services, ARIN held a
session to go over a list of both planned and unplanned activities at
ARIN XXIX, and posted a survey for the community at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ARINFutureProjectsSurvey

  ARIN management will use this feedback to help prioritize future work,
so your input is important!  To increase clarity, we have added more
details to the descriptions of the items to be prioritized at:
https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd

The survey will closes today, and we are eager to hear from you! We look
forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future development and
service priorities.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services