[arin-announce] ARIN Projects Survey Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 9 15:04:36 EDT 2012

There is still time to share your feedback on potential new services and
improvements at ARIN. In addition to our planned functionality, ARIN
keeps track of community and internal recommendations for new services
and improvements. These items await prioritization, planning, and
approval before work can commence.

To gather community input on future upgrades and services, ARIN held a
session to go over a list of both planned and unplanned activities at
ARIN XXIX, and posted a survey for the community at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ARINFutureProjectsSurvey

ARIN management will use this feedback to help prioritize future work,
so your input is important! To increase clarity, we have added more
details to the descriptions of the items to be prioritized at:
https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd

The survey will remain open until 15 May, and we are eager to hear from
you! We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future
development and service priorities.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services