[arin-announce] Global IPv6 Survey Closes 13 July

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 12 10:56:28 EDT 2012

Many thanks to those who have rallied to the call to complete the 2012
IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey. Response rates in the ARIN region are
currently lower than 2011, but there is still time to meet our
participation goals! The survey will be closing 13 July, so if you
haven’t yet, we would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to
complete the survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GlobalIPv6survey2012

Your feedback is crucial to expanding the understanding of where the
Internet community is moving, and what can be done to ensure readiness
for the widespread adoption of IPv6. The survey is composed of 23
questions and can be completed in about 15 minutes. For those without
IPv6 allocations or assignments, or who have not yet deployed IPv6, the
questions will be fewer in number.

On behalf of ARIN and GNKS Consulting, we thank you for your time and
interest in completing this survey. If you have any questions concerning
the survey, please send an email to info at gnksconsult.com.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services