[arin-announce] Guest Blog for TeamARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 18 14:00:14 EST 2012

Don't let us do all the talking! If you have something topical to say
that might be of interest to the Internet community, we want to hear
from you.

We're looking for guest bloggers to write a post on our blog at
www.TeamARIN.net. Whether you're a seasoned blogger or a social media
newbie, this is your chance to make your voice heard. Write about the
subjects you care about, from your experiences with IPv6 to your
thoughts on Internet governance.

Have a different idea? Feel free to suggest your own topic. We are open
to suggestions as long as it is in line with ARIN's mission to educate,
is free from commercial interest, and helps increase awareness and
understanding of issues important to the community.

To get started, email us as blog at arin.net with your name, affiliation
(if desired), topic, and a few lines describing the post you'd like to
write. For more information please refer to our Guest Blog Page at:
http://TeamARIN.net/spread-the-word/guest-blog/

Regards,

Communications and Member Services