[arin-announce] Last Call to Apply for Vancouver Fellowship

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Feb 28 13:03:11 EST 2012

This is a last call to apply for an ARIN Fellowship to attend ARIN XXIX
in Vancouver, British Columbia
<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIX/index.html> this
April. Applicants have until Friday, 2 March 2012 at 5:00 PM EST to
apply for this exciting opportunity. For those selected as Fellows, ARIN
provides free airfare, hotel, meeting registration, and a stipend. You
can find all the details, including the application and submission
instructions, on our Fellowship page at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

As ARIN developed the Fellowship program to encourage new participants,
if you regularly attend ARIN meetings, please forward this information
to a friend or colleague and help ARIN cultivate new voices. We now
accept applications on a rolling basis, so any received after the 2
March deadline will be held for consideration to attend ARIN XXX in
Dallas, Texas
<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXX/index.html> in
October 2012.

Regards,