[arin-announce] Announcing ARIN on the Road Chicago, IL

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 23 11:02:21 EST 2012

ARIN is pleased to add another stop on our "ARIN on the Road" event
travel log. On Thursday, 22 March 2012, we will be heading to the Palmer
House Hilton Hotel in Chicago, IL, and we want you to join us. This free
event promises to be an engaging day of networking and education.
Pre-registration is required and is available now at:
https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/

At ARIN on the Road Chicago you will hear the latest information on
ARIN's technical services, the status of IPv6 adoption, current ARIN
policy developments, and updates about ARIN and the RIR system. You will
get answers to your questions about how to interact with ARIN's online
services and the opportunity to discuss other topics you’re interested
in learning more about. If you want to speak one-on-one with an ARIN
analyst about requesting and managing Internet number resources, stick
around for our optional Ask ARIN session. We will be serving lunch, so
leave your “brown bag” at home; and if you complete a brief survey about
the event, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $200 Amazon gift
card that will be awarded at the end of the day.

Don’t wait, register now! Attending ARIN on the Road is a great first
step to learn how you can help steer the future of the Internet. If you
know other individuals whom you think may benefit from this unique
opportunity to learn more about how ARIN operates and interacts with the
Internet community, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel
free to contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

NOTE: For those in the New York area, don’t forget, ARIN on the Road
Brooklyn is only days away. Please plan to join us on 6 March 2012.
Registration for both Brooklyn and Chicago ARIN on the Road events is
available at https://www.arin.net/ontheroad/

Regards,

Communications and Member Services